Anxiety. My daughter is anxious and has a short fuse. Her mother is worried. But I think my daughter gets it from her. The Mom thinks her problem stems from dyslexia. But it may be more.
Or maybe its just adolescence.
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
Comments
Popular posts from this blog
Meantime, my friend in Tampa was out of the country til last night. We exchanged a couple texts last night, then nothing. And a few today. I am hungry for more contact.... which is always my downfall. My neediness. Where does this come from? Will I ever be satisfied?
Which email do I deal with first? The last one I received, or the oldest? The one from opposing counsel making a demand or the one from a client asking a question? How about the ones from colleagues asking questions that will not help me make money? Prioritization/executive function; and their nasty cousin, procrastination. Daydreaming is supposed to be good for creativity, but I do need to get it under control.
So I was in San Francisco, briefly, but long enough to have breakfast with my former fiancee (from 2004). We didn't get married for a number of reasons, most importantly that she didn't want to have any more kids and at that point I was childless. She has a STRONG personality, but we never are bored with each other. Our conversations veer off into a thousand directions and never finish. She's athletic, smart, funny, well-read and sophisticated. She also likes music and has now taken up singing and guitar playing. We sat outside a hotel restaurant and sang songs together. But.... she's in Benicia, CA We only hugged, but I felt more affection and love than I have in eons.
Comments
Post a Comment