Anxiety. My daughter is anxious and has a short fuse. Her mother is worried. But I think my daughter gets it from her. The Mom thinks her problem stems from dyslexia. But it may be more.
Or maybe its just adolescence.
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
Comments
Popular posts from this blog
Meantime, my friend in Tampa was out of the country til last night. We exchanged a couple texts last night, then nothing. And a few today. I am hungry for more contact.... which is always my downfall. My neediness. Where does this come from? Will I ever be satisfied?
For many years I read no fiction, other than the books I had been assigned in College English courses, "Great Books" only. I saw novels as light and unimportant. A few that influenced the world might be OK, but I dismissed the genre for the most part Sometime along the line I started reading fiction for escape and my opinion changed. I got this dismissive attitude from my Dad, who passed on a manner of strong opinions and disregard for the opinions of others. Over the years I have been told that I am offputting and arrogant with my strong opinions. I never felt that way! I often feel unsure and conflicted. I want to project confidence, not arrogance. Anyhow, I still read lots of history and biographies. But I can't get excited about any of the books stacked up beside my bed. One of the last "big" history book I read was the last volume of William Manchester's bio of Winston Churchill. It was kind of depressing to see the ...
Comments
Post a Comment